Sunday, April 9, 2017

April updates!

Bonjour mes amis!

April has launched with full force and there are many things to talk about, so let's get to it.

First of all, I'm happy to announce that I have been selected as part of April's Journalists, however, the official list has not been posted by the main blog. I know this because when I entered the game I received this message:


When the official list is released I will update the Journalist page.

The new Citizenship page has also been released which means a new monthly item!

Click to enlarge
I will be sure to show it to you once my Citizenship renews :)

Also, the nightmode feature in the game can now be disabled in the menu as shown below:


Sadly, you guys won't find a cool Omiguy in the corner of your menus like the picture above. I'll be sure to let the team know that they should add it in the future. HEHEHEHE!

Additionally, Choproff has been updated and the quest will now reward the correct amount of bugs: 200 for Juniors and 400 for Citizens.


Finally, once again I'm happy to announce that one of the suggestions from the Suggestions Corner! has been implemented in the game.


Checkers will not force you to make a jump anymore! YES! Thank you team!

For those of you who don't know, the Suggestions Corner! is a part of this blog dedicated to give suggestions for the game.


You can find the banner above located in the sidebar and by clicking it you will be able to visit the page.

Remember that if you also have suggestions you can comment them and I will always give credit to you.

In the meantime, you can head over to the Forums by CLICKING HERE to participate in a new spring contest.

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

0 comments:

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP