Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Forum is back + more news!

Bonjour mes amis!

I'm happy to announce that the Forum is finally back! YAY!


You can access it by CLICKING HERE or simply go to Chotopia's main website and follow the link at the top. I can't wait to see you guys there!

I would also like to congratulate Enhance on their promotion to Agent! WOOT! Enhance was hand picked by the administration to become an Agent and I am sure they are going to do an amazing job! CONGRATS!

Furthermore, visiting the Agents page I noticed that Agent101 is no longer on the list, which is sad. I hope everything is alright with him.

In other news, the Easter design is finally complete! HURRAY!


Enjoy it for the whole month of April and don't forget to give me your opinion in the comments section. I always like to read what you guys think.

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

2 comments:

Katic April 9, 2017 at 1:08 AM  

Coolest blog ever! Love the new theme :-)

Omiguy April 9, 2017 at 4:59 AM  

@Katic

Thank you so much! :)

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP