Friday, December 30, 2016

Chistochob and Samantha are back!

Bonjour mes amis!

So I was taking a nice stroll around the city and to my surprise I bumped into Chistochob!

 

If you have the opportunity go talk to him to begin a city-wide cleanup! YESSSSS! After talking to him you will receive your vacuum cleaner as a gift.


But before you do ANYTHING else, make sure that you talk with him again to actually accept the quest. If you don't do that you'll be like me running around Chotopia like a lunatic searching for garbage that I was never going to find. DANG!


Each element caught will award you with 40 Bugs. It's important to remember that unlike Chopix's rogue robots, the garbage from Chistochob's quests can be found anywhere in the city, which includes the inside of the buildings, so keep an eye out!

After collecting all the elements, head back to Chistochob to receive your cute little shoes. YAY!


Until then, this is Omi...

Omi, wait, it's not over yet.

What chu mean it's not over?

You still have to talk about Samantha, remember?

Oh, YIKES, almost forgot!

If you visit The Stage you'll be able to talk to Samantha to begin her quest.


This girl is just like me. Forgetful. I bet Nichos had nothing to do with her guitar picks going missing. She probably misplaced them, like I do with my stuff.

Be very careful of returning to Samantha if you haven't found her guitar picks, because this girl can stand to be a little nicer!


Ruuuuuuuude, am I right?

Anyways, after finding all three (3) guitar picks you'll receive a really funky gift! She's even thankful that you helped her! I may have gone a little over board with the "rude" comment.


Nope. Nevermind. She dares telling me I have to be faster. GUUUUUURL, I flew. Literally. My wings were getting tired.

But at least she makes up with this super cool wig! I love the colors!


So what are you waiting for?! GO! Do those quests!

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

0 comments:

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP