Saturday, January 21, 2017

Meet our new Agent!

Bonjour mes amis!

Let's give a big round of applause to the great Agent101 who has become our newest Agent! WOOHOO!


The team has not made an official announcement, but I went to his playercard and saw that he was already given his Agent badge.

And although the team had said that more than one Agent was going to be selected, I checked Sony's and Bebot's playercard, who gained second and third place respectively, but neither of them had the badge.

Furthermore, the Agent page only features Agent101 as you can see below:


Therefore, I am assuming that the only Agent selected has been him.

Which is why I want to congratulate him on this magnificent achievement. I know that you're going to do a fantastic job as Agent.

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

0 comments:

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP