Sunday, January 8, 2017

The January Shakespeares have been announced!

Bonjour mes amis!

Gather around, gather around! The January Journalists have been announced!


Today Katara has announced this month's Shakespeares and I'm happy to announce that I was selected to be one!


In the picture above you can see three of the perks that you receive when you become a Journalist: the playercard skin, the Feather and the Journalist badge.

The rest of the text said "Love your template"

Furthermore, this is what Katara had to say about this website on the main blog:



Thank you Katara for those amazing words. I will be sure to keep doing what I love with great enthusiasm.

I also want to congratulate the rest of the selected. Like I said a few days ago, I will be creating a page with this month's other Journalists. Be sure to check it out by clicking the banner located in the sidebar.

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

1 comments:

Katara January 12, 2017 at 9:49 AM  

You're very welcome :) Keep it up!

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP