Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pew pew pew!

Bonjour mes amis!

As part of the weekly competitions in January, today a new score board has been opened. This time the honor goes to Asteroid located in the Gamezone!


You have until January 25th to become the very best!

Cue Pokémon's theme song.

On a side note, but still somewhat related, I'm happy to say that I won the Cow Mission competition that ended today! YAY!!!

Here's the list of prizes I got:


  • Ten thousand (10,000) bugs for my account

  • Three (3) days of bug boost. This boost doubles the amount of bugs I earn. And with the boost I have already from my Citizenship this seems like the perfect opportunity to go farming (no pun intended) for bugs.

  • Seven (7) days of Citizenship! YASSS!
Remember that these are the prizes that you can win too! So head over to the Gamezone and play some Asteroid!

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

0 comments:

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP