Tuesday, March 14, 2017

So many things to announce!

Bonjour mes amis!


WOW! These couple of days have been hectic! I have so many things to say that I wonder if I can cover them all in a clean and short post. I will certainly try! Meanwhile, this is what you'll find in today's blog post:
  • Comic contest winner
  • New contest
  • New party
  • Agency
  • A look at March's Citizenship item: the Luigi costume
  • New UI (User Interface)
Comic contest winner


The winner of the comic contest has been Knighty! CONGRATULATIONS!

He has won 10 days of Citizenship, 10,000 Bugs and a comic! Very good job!

New contest: St. Patrick's day fashion contest!

For this new contest we will have to call our inner Donatella Versace, Mark Jacobs, Coco Chanel and Ralph Lauren, because this contest is all about fashion!



There are some very specific rules, so I encourage you to CLICK HERE to read them all and submit your entry. GOOD LUCK!

New party


You certainly can't miss this party! If you can't see the image, the text says:
  • DATE: March 16th
  • TIME: 9PM Cho time
  • CITY: Chocolate
  • PLACE: Park
I certainly hope to see all of you there! As always, I will have this banner posted on the sidebar.

Agency


Let's all give a round of applause to Brian1king and Jaydee, our newest Agents! I know you guys are going to do an amazing job!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Luigi costume


As I told you last time, my Citizenship renewed yesterday, and here is the Luigi costume!


It works like any other suit, so you can't have anything else on, or else it will be taken away.

New UI


The old disc UI has now been replaced with a more space friendly UI. If you head over to the game you'll notice that the interacting buttons are now located throughout the sides of the game.

Remember to vote in the poll at the main blog to let the team know what you think about it!

__________________

PHEW! That's it!

I'm so sorry that I shortened all the news! I wanted to do this as short as possible so that you didn't get bored!

Tell me everything you think about all these updates in the comment section below!

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

0 comments:

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP