Friday, March 3, 2017

View your transactions!

Bonjour mes amis!

If you have ever visited my Suggestions Corner! you already know that I use it to make suggestions for the game. Click the image below to view the page.


In this page I had previously recommended that Chotopia added a list of transactions for the My Chotopia page. You can see the original post in the image below.

Click to enlarge
Well I am happy to announce that today I noticed that they have implemented this feature! I don't know how long it has been or if they took the suggestion from this website, but I am certainly happy that it got implemented!

If you go to your My Chotopia page you will be able to see a list of the last four (4) transactions in your account.


Remember that if you also have an idea you can go to the Suggestions Corner! and comment it. I will always give full credit for ideas that are not mine.

What do you think about this new feature? Let me know in the comments below!

Until then, this is Omi signing out!

0 comments:

  © Template: Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008. Design by Omiguy.

Back to TOP